Terms & Conditions
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the product images, product design, website layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without PURE SEED ’s prior written consent.- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Malaysia.
Due to logistic issues, we DO NOT offer regional order to other states at this moment.
Our Delivery Area encompasses almost all of the areas within Klang Valley (please note that some of the areas will required additional delivery charges) including Petaling Jaya, Subang, Klang, Shah Alam, etc. Please refer to Delivery Area chart below for delivery availability and applicable charges, if any.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to logistic issue, we DO NOT offer regional delivery to other states at this moment.
– For orders received before 1:00 PM (Monday – Friday) (Malaysian time – GMT+8.00), delivery is within the same day.
– For orders received after 1:00 PM (Monday – Friday) (Malaysian time – GMT+8.00), it will depend on our operational availability. We will try to arrange for same day delivery, otherwise it will be made the next day.
(If you place your orders after 1.00pm and require same day delivery, we’d gladly try our best to assist. Please call us directly at +(60)3 2026 2328 or 2823)
– Our operation hours for Saturdays is 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM and we are closed on Sunday. Hence, orders received on Saturdays, after 1.00pm, or on Sundays, will be made the following Monday.
– We do accomodate special deliveries on Sundays or Malaysian Public Holidays. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +(603) 2026 2328 to make special arrangements. Otherwise, the delivery will be made on the next working day.
Delivery During Peak Season
During the Peak / Festive Season e.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Hari Raya, Christmas and Chinese New Year, kindly place your order THREE (3) days in advance.
Due to the unusually higher demand during Peak/Festive seasons, we will try to accommodate your special time request to the best of our abilities. Otherwise, delivery will be made within the delivery date .
All orders will be delivered to the Recipient’s address submitted by the Sender but not necessarily to the named Recipient personally. Our delivery team will try their best to hand over the flowers/gifts to the named Recipient directly at the time of delivery.
Super Peak Season Price Adjustment Policy
During the super peak season specifically Valentine’s Day (14th-February), due to the high demand worldwide, the flower cost especially Roses will be increased multi-fold. Hence, PURE SEED reserved the right to increase price accordingly during the Valentine’s Day period.
We’ll adjust the product price 2-3 weeks before the Valentine’s Day, and will ONLY accept order from our Valentine’s Day Collections for Valentine’s Day period delivery (at least 5 days before Valentine’s Day, during Valentine’s Day (14th February) and 15th February). PURE SEED reserved the right the reject and refund to customer if the order placed before the price adjustment which will be happened 2-3 weeks before the Valentine’s Day.
For order placed outside of the Valentine’s Day Collections which the delivery date fall on Valentine’s Day period (at least 5 days before Valentine’s Day, during Valentine’s Day (14th February) and 15th February), PURE SEED reserved the right to reject and refund to customer for the order.
PURE SEED reserves the right to make subsitutions of flowers, greenery, baskets, vases, wrapping papers, fruits, soft-toys and any other material used in our flower arrangements with others of equal or higher value should the original materials be unavailable.
If you are not satisfied with the product, please notify us within the same day upon receiving the order as most of our products are perishable. We will either provide a free replacement or refund the money equivalent to your order. There will be a processing charge of 5% of the purchase price for any refund given by PURE SEED. Hence, the refund amount will be the purchase price less 5%.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The refund will be given at the discretion of PURESEED Sdn Bhd